I am an Australian content creator, living in the adventure capital of Queenstown, New Zealand. Having been inspired to travel to 36 countries throughout the world, I am passionate about travel, adventure and enjoy sharing authentic experiences through photography.
I work as a full-time tourism marketing professional, freelance photographer and travel writer - specialising in content creation, destination marketing and product/travel reviews.
I've been lucky enough to sail the Mediterranean, witness the northern lights dance in the Arctic skies, swim with humpback whales in Tahiti and climb ancient glaciers in New Zealand. Not shy for a taste of adventure – mountain biking, skiing and camping are some of the things that keep me busy in my free time.
Photography is the glue that pulls it all together and allows me the opportunity to visually share my adventures. I’m always seeking to uniquely capture the moment in a way I hope will inspire others.
Follow my journey as I share with you the hidden gems I discover, incredible moments we experience and search for the most innovative travel-related products out there.
Get in touch
Email: herlifeofadventure [at] outlook [dot] com
My top ten travel experiences to date are:
1. Ice climbing in the Arctic Circle
2. Helicopter flight over an active volcano in Hawaii
3. Hot Air Ballooning in Cappadocia
4. Exploring an active volcano in New Zealand
5. Skydiving & bungy jumping 15+ times
6. Abseiling down a waterfall in Vanuatu
7. Snorkelling with sharks, rays and whales in Tahiti
8. Snowmobiling in Finnish Lapland
9. Swimming with dolphins in the open ocean
10. Kayaking through Milford Sound